RocketSled's Application

Go down

RocketSled's Application

Post by RocketSled on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 am

How long have you been playing Ace of Spades?

I'm pretty sure I started playing close to it's release. However I have not actually played it that much. I've checked back periodically to see how the game's development has progressed. Now that the game seems more stable, my main problem with it is the people playing it, which is why I've decided to join this clan.

How would you rate your skills? Good, medium, or average.

I've been playing video games since I was little. I was always able to hone my skills against my two older brothers, but now I've mostly surpassed them. Although we mostly played fighting games together with Goldeneye and Turok being the few exceptions. A year or so ago I got a capable laptop and started playing games like Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike. Now I've played over 200 hours in TF2 alone and I'd have to say my skills are at least above average.

Why do you think you would make a good addition to the clan?

Aside from just adding more manpower to the clan I think I'm versatile enough to be used wherever I'm most needed. I typically try to switch up my play style to suit the situation at hand.
RocketSled

Back to top Go down

Re: RocketSled's Application

Post by OxyMoron on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 am

Glad to see were getting lots of applicants on our forum rather then just the aos forums. My main problem with the game aswell is the userbase which mostly consists of immature children who are pretty detrimental to the game play. Oh, Goldeneye brings back lots of memory's. You meet all requirements to join the clan, the last step is for you to shoot an email to our leader. You can find his email in the application format thread. He will review your application and send you a response tomorrow, feel free to look around the forums and read our events. You may also be interested in our promotion event this month as new users usually start out as Grunts. So, welcome to the community and i hope to see you in game soon!

http://hkcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OxyMoron on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:30 pm

RocketSled, i have been given permission to give final word on your recruitment to the clan. Your in! I advise you to read all stickys on our forums to get a feel for how things work around here. We will soon have our armory up which you will be able to view under the Armory category. We the clan expect you to remain acting somewhat mature in-game and hold our image true. This does not mean you cant have fun, this basically means we dont want our members acting like 12 year olds typing in all caps and making us all look ridiculous. Were glad to have you in the clan, try your best to remain active on the forums and help out the community as much as possible.
Good luck!

Your rank will start off as Grunt, but you will be promoted based on skill and activity as soon as we see fit. Enjoy our forums and the clan!

http://hkcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketSled on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to being a part of this clan.
RocketSled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down