Hunter Killer Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tb's application

2 posters

Go down

tb's application Empty tb's application

Post by tb Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Name: tb
How long iv been playing AoS: I have played ace of spades in 4 months now. This is a screenshot i took the first day i found this game: http://goo.gl/FR2Rj
My combat skills: I wouldn't say I'm an elite at this game, but i would say I'm better than the average. I played on a pinpoint server earlier today and i got over 100 kills, i rarely died without killing 1 or more players first!
My preferred weapon and why: My absolute favorite weapon is the semi! however, I liked it better a few updates ago. Back then i only needed to aim at their heads. Now it's all inaccurate and i need some luck too!
why I would make a good asset to the clan: I'm an active player. I love this game, and I really want to be a part of a clan, it sounds a lot of fun! I'll do my best in battle and try my best not too disappoint you! I hope i'm getting accepted so I can be a team player with you guys!

edit: Ok, I got on the pinpoint again, and i was surprised how many people i managed to kill. after the blue had had 400 kills, i had 100 kills. 25%. I was also 80 kills over the guy with second most kills!
tb
tb

Back to top Go down

tb's application Empty Re: tb's application

Post by DeathEnhanced Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Please make a post on the [HK] clan thread in the Ace of spades forums, to confirm your identity =].

DeathEnhanced

Back to top Go down

Post by tb Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm

thanks a lot! i just did Very Happy
tb
tb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down