Hunter Killer Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frazzle's Application/Intro

3 posters

Go down

Frazzle's Application/Intro Empty Frazzle's Application/Intro

Post by Frazzle Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 am

Hey I'm Frazzle, I've been playing Ace of Spades for a couple of weeks now, but this is the first time I've actually looked into joining a clan. I would say that my skills with the semi rifle are significantly better than my skills with the smg. I wouldn't say I'm the best sniper but I would be a valuable asset to your clan. I also play the building game Minecraft so I can build bunkers and such. I look forward to hearing your response. -Frazzle

Frazzle

Back to top Go down

Frazzle's Application/Intro Empty Re: Frazzle's Application/Intro

Post by OxyMoron Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 am

First off i would like to welcome you to the Ace of Spades community in general! And hopefully to ours soon.

I would advise you to use the format that is stickied in the category, but since you pretty much answered the questions you should be fine. Our clan leader, DeathEnhanced has advised me to let him make official words on new recruits so i cannot say whether your in yet, but you can definitely count on being in!

Just out of curiosity do you have any special skills that make you stand out among other users?
Also, feel free to add me on Skype, it allows us to communicate easier while playing my username is 'TheYellowDart2'

Oh, and before i forget this is needed. Shoot an email to our leader at mcdonaldcameron106@yahoo.co.uk explaining that you would like to join and you made a thread here and he will respond giving you the password to our Armory
Once your accepted try to stay as active as possible on our forums, make topics on anything and everything game related or otherwise.

-Oxy
OxyMoron
OxyMoron
Admin

https://hkcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathEnhanced Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey bro, send me an email and ill let you know! =].

DeathEnhanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down