Hunter Killer Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salmon's application/introduction

5 posters

Go down

Salmon's application/introduction Empty Salmon's application/introduction

Post by Salmon Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi there.

I go by the name "Salmon" around here, and wish to become a part of this clan.

How long have you been playing Ace of Spades?
I've played AoS since beta .22 or something, and have actively tested just about every update since then. I see it as a fun and pretty balanced game with tons of potential.

How would you rate your skills? Good, medium, or average.
I have experience with not only this game, but also other similar FPS-games like Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source. I believe this gave me an advantage as the game felt easy to jump into.
At the moment, I usually am among the top 3 players on every server I play, often no 1. I therefore thought it might be fun to try out the minor competetive scene this game has for further challanges, and not just play on public servers and think I rule this game. My skills would be around high- (if we use the regular low/mid/high scale), but I'm not completely sure about this as I have not yet played any proper matches with teams/clans.

Why do you think you would make a good addition to the clan?
I think I would make a good addition to the clan as a team player that can join in on tactics and strategies, and prove worthy in battle. I have used and still have Ventrilo (do you guys use it?) and a headset with a mic. My earlier clan experiences in different games should also be a huge advantage.

Other
About the skins/uniforms or whatever, are you using them in clanwars? I think it's cheating to adjust things as the players colour and the scope of the weapon, as it may give unfair advantages in terms of detecting other players and gaining a bigger overview when scoping in. Is it OK if I choose not to use them?

Thanks in advance!
-Salmon
Salmon
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Salmon's application/introduction Empty Re: Salmon's application/introduction

Post by TheGrandmaster Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:00 pm

I just played with him in your HK 'island' server.
Although it wasn't for very long, he showed initiative (to scale up a tree) and had pretty good aim. Nice little game we had.
TheGrandmaster
TheGrandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmon Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Haha yeah, I remember you as well, you played very well! I seriously can't recall having played with anyone that aims as good as you. Maybe I've just been playing on the wrong servers, if not then there is a significant gap between the average public servers and the ones for clan members.
It was a fine server, a fun game, and nice to see what level you guys are on!
Still waiting for an answer to this application.
Salmon
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGrandmaster Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Can't see them turning you down to be honest, you'd fit into their clan well.

My team are playing them, (and a few of their merc's) tomorrow, 6pm GMT+1.
This is the thread in the main AoS forums: http://ace-spades.com/forums/topic.php?id=4197&page=6
I'd advise you post in there, say you want to join the clan and you want to play Wink

And thankyou for the compliment. I am not too bad a shot when warmed up - a few guys in <@> have better aim in my opinion.. Clan servers have little meaning at the moment, as anyone can join them. I suppose if it's a good clan, you might find a few good members going in there. I was just interested in which of their team I could get some experience playing against, and found a couple!

But anyway, best of luck to ya. I can be found here at all times, along with most of the team in amongst the idlers:
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23AoS
TheGrandmaster
TheGrandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmon Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks for the info!
I wont be able to play tomorrow, would've been fun though!

But your team/clan, it's called IRC? I'm a little confused by the name as it can either stand for Internet Relay Chat, or something completely different that you call your clan.
Salmon
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakyBastard Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Usually the answers wont take this long... But im sure you'll get to the clan when answered.

SneakyBastard

Back to top Go down

Post by OxyMoron Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Read the application format, i wont be around this week to moderate so all applicants must either wait or get Death to accept applicants. Sorry for the inconvenience
OxyMoron
OxyMoron
Admin

https://hkcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathEnhanced Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Please make a post on the clan thread, to confirm your identity, and ill give you your rank etc.

- D.E

DeathEnhanced

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakyBastard Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Welcome! Im just racking up my post count.

SneakyBastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down