Hunter Killer Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z3r05t4r's Application

2 posters

Go down

Z3r05t4r's Application Empty Z3r05t4r's Application

Post by Z3r05t4r Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Well.

I think I will start with all the requested things first:

Name: Z3r05t4r (apparently)

How long iv been playing AoS: On my laptop I have a 036 installation file. Maybe I have an older one on my pc, but let's say 0.36 for now.

My combat skills: Well, at least better than the average AoS player. I am not the guy who flames around to be the best, only to be defeated and to shut up for 3 pages of posts in a thread and then to point out again that he is the best.

My preferred weapon and why: I am open. I use the SMG more often last time, but I can handle the Rifle as well.

Why I would make a good asset to the clan: That completely depends on the aspect of the leadership. I can bring in my knowledge of constructions, tactics and similar, as my fighting power, but it depends on you. If I need to dig a trench, I will do it. If I need to build a bunker, I will do it. If I need to build a camo-bridge, I will do it.

Some of my construction handrules: Make walls 2 blocks thick at least. And roof your bunker. Nothing is more painful than having a bunker you can't use because the enemy throws grenades in. If it needs to be cloaked, lower it into the ground and cover it with same colored blocks as the surroundings. You know, right-click.

That is all. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Z3r05t4r

Back to top Go down

Z3r05t4r's Application Empty Re: Z3r05t4r's Application

Post by DeathEnhanced Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Please make a post on the clan thread in ace of spades, as confirmation of identity.

DeathEnhanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Z3r05t4r Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Z3r05t4r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down